[CentOS-mirror] First 10Gb CentOS mirror in IRAN

Rasanegar NOC noc at rasanegar.com
Tue Oct 4 19:00:27 UTC 2016

Hello Dear CentOS List

I gladly announce that  we get a / first 10Gb/s server up and running to
mirror open source software's initially & specially  CentOS in Iran

We will happily server you all with highest possible speed

Please add out server to Main & auto select mirror list so request from
around us could servers with best possible speed

Our server information is :

HTTP: http://mirror.rasanegar.com/centos/

FTP: NO FTP at the moment

Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs

Bandwidth: 10 Gbp/s

Location: IRAN/Tehran

Sponsor: Rasanegar Smart Solutions

Sponsor URL: http://www.rasanegar.com

IPv4 address to authorize: 5.160.200.220

IPv6 address to authorize:

Email contact:  NOC  {at] rasanegar dot com

Mirroring AltArch  : no

Regards

Mehran Salehi

CEO