[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Changes Axarva - Important

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Fri Oct 21 14:28:52 UTC 2016

On 16/10/16 15:48, Ahmad 'dionipe' Rifai wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have just completed the installation of a new server mirror to change
> the CentOS mirrors before, with details as follows:
>
> URL                    : http://mirror.axarva.id/centos
> Sync Rate              : 6 hourly Via Cron
> Location               : Jakarta, Indonesia
> Speed                  : 100 Mbps
> Sponsoring Organization: PT. Axarva Media Technology
> Contact                : dionipe at axarva.co.id <http://axarva.co.id>,
> dionipe at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>
> IPv4 address to authorize: 43,245,185,244
> To authorize IPv6 address: 2001:df6:1800:524::244
>
> and please to be removed from the Database list mirror URL
> *http://mirror.axarva.co.id* because the server will be shutdown.
>
> Best regard,
> dionipe

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin