[CentOS-mirror] FW: First 10Gb CentOS mirror in IRAN

Rasanegar NOC

noc at rasanegar.com
Fri Oct 7 10:56:39 UTC 2016

Hi

Yes . Thanks

I saw the terms that come from Redhat legal team and applied to centos as openSource software ! and it come from Group E that is for Terrorist Supporting Countries ! it’s interesting that how world accept these kind of jokes …. And they did not ask HOW ISIS and it supportive Saudi Arabia is not listed in this group !

I was thinking This software and list and  is not a place for such acts from this open source community

We will continue mirroring CentOS in iran so other admins could have another good mirror in iran .

About the 1st or the N.rd 10G we did not see any listing or announce about this

It’s not important as we all provide support for our people and we will have each other back to keep budget ….

Best regards

Mehran