[CentOS-mirror] IP address change of mirror.nsc.liu.se

Thomas Bellman

bellman at nsc.liu.se
Thu Oct 13 08:51:51 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-12 11:12, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

> On 05/10/16 10:53, Thomas Bellman wrote:
>>
>> We want to change the IP address of our mirror, mirror.nsc.liu.se,
>> moving it to a new subnet and also give it IPv6.  Its new addresses
>> will be:
>>
>>     IPv4:  130.236.101.92
>>     IPv6:  2001:6b0:17:2::1:92
>
> New ip addresses added and previous one is still allowed.

Thanks!  I changed our IP address yesterday evening.  It works fine
for the main CentOS archive (eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS) and the
debuginfo archive (debuginfo.centos.org::centos-debuginfo), but the
vault (vault.centos.org::centos-full-store) is giving us errors:

    [bellman at lemondrop ~]$ rsync vault.centos.org::centos-full-store

    msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosl7)
    ---------------------------------------

    This service is intended for the sole use of the CentOS worldwide mirror network
    to synchronize mirrors.

    Unless you are running or intending to run a listed public CentOS mirror
    use a mirror listed at http://centos.org/download/mirrors

    If you intend to populate a mirror for public use please read the
    notes at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

    If you do use this service then it is implied that you are providing a
    mirror for public use and giving us authority to publicise such mirror.

    @ERROR: Unknown module 'centos-full-store'
    rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]

It would be nice if you could authorize our new addresses for the
vault as well.

	/Bellman, National Supercomputer Centre, Sweden