[CentOS-mirror] IP address change of mirror.nsc.liu.se

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Thu Oct 13 09:30:29 UTC 2016

On 13/10/16 10:51, Thomas Bellman wrote:
> On 2016-10-12 11:12, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>
>> On 05/10/16 10:53, Thomas Bellman wrote:
>>>
>>> We want to change the IP address of our mirror, mirror.nsc.liu.se,
>>> moving it to a new subnet and also give it IPv6.  Its new addresses
>>> will be:
>>>
>>>     IPv4:  130.236.101.92
>>>     IPv6:  2001:6b0:17:2::1:92
>
>> New ip addresses added and previous one is still allowed.
>
> Thanks!  I changed our IP address yesterday evening.  It works fine
> for the main CentOS archive (eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS) and the
> debuginfo archive (debuginfo.centos.org::centos-debuginfo), but the
> vault (vault.centos.org::centos-full-store) is giving us errors:

Ah, true, and also because it's a different setup for vault (as only
four external mirrors are allowed and there is no mirrorlist/redirection
for those either - http://vault.centos.org/readme.txt)

I've pushed the change so it should work now for you.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab