[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in India

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Fri Oct 14 13:28:26 UTC 2016

14.10.2016, 14.57, Bhuvnesh Sharma kirjoitti:
> Hello,
>

> We perform a lot of centos new install and update on daily basis, we
> have setup centos mirror, details are as follows:
>

> HTTP: http://centos.mirror.snu.edu.in/centos
>

> Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
>
> Bandwidth: 400Mb
>
> Location: India, UttarPradesh
>
> Sponsor: Shiv Nadar University
>
> Sponsor URL: http://snu.edu.in/
>
> IPv4 address to authorize: 103.27.165.31
>
> IPv6 address to authorize:
>
> Email contact:bhuvnesh.sharma at snu.edu.in <mailto:bhuvnesh.sharma at snu.edu.in>
>
> Mirroring AltArch: no

Hi, looking at http://centos.mirror.snu.edu.in/centos/ I see only an
empty directory. Please note that mirrors are supposed to perform their
initial sync from some other nearby mirror. A list of those mirrors can
be found at https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

Once the mirror is working, it can be added to the list of CentOS
mirrors and authorization to do incremental synchronizations directly
from CentOS servers is granted.