[CentOS-mirror] mirror.redsox.cc - now online

Brian Lancaster

brian at redsox.cc
Wed Oct 26 03:14:41 UTC 2016

Hi, I sent in my mirror details earlier today.  I have a slight update to
the previous data, mainly rsync address info.

I previously hosted a CentOS mirror before on this domain, mirror.redsox.cc.
I would like to reactivate the account with these new details.  The
previous URL was behind /pub, now the repo's are being hosted straight on
the root of the domain.  So please update the mirror servers to point to
the correct locations as listed below.

Thanks!!

Brian

HTTP: http://mirror.redsox.cc/centos
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.redsox.cc/centos

Sync schedule: Every 4 hours
Bandwidth: 1Gbps
Location: Apex, North Carolina
Sponsor: None
Sponsor URL: None
IPv4 address to authorize: 76.211.117.36
IPv6 address to authorize: None
Email contact: brian at redsox.cc
Mirroring AltArch  : None

brian at redsox.cc