[CentOS-mirror] New Centos Mirror - Amsterdam supporting ipv4 and ipv6

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Fri Sep 23 07:33:05 UTC 2016

On 22/09/16 23:47, [ mirror.dataone.nl ] - admin wrote:
> Dear Fabian Arrotin,
>
> The node is really in the Netherlands.
>
> i have requested a change at maxmind. These details should be updated to
> NL asap. i also added geoloc to the whois of the ip.
> Thank you for the heads up.
>
> Kind regards,
> Mykola Mitrokhin
>
> Mirror Administrator [ http://mirror.dataone.nl ]
> DATAONE | Reliable Datacenter Facilities
>
> Bruynvisweg 11
> 1531 AX Wormer
> Netherlands
>
> Tel: +31 (0)75 7 112 156
>
> http://www.dataone.nl
> http://www.twitter.com/dataoneNL
>

>> On 16/09/16 23:12, [ mirror.dataone.nl ] - admin wrote:
>>> hello,
>>>
>>> Since we perform a lot of centos netinstlls on daily basis we decided to
>>> set-up a Public mirror.
>>>
>>> HTTP: http://mirror.dataone.nl/centos/
>>> FTP: ftp://mirror.dataone.nl/centos/
>>> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.dataone.nl/centos/
>>>
>>> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
>>> Bandwidth: 4000Mbit
>>> Location: Amsterdam, NL
>>> Sponsor: Dataone Datacenters
>>> Sponsor URL: http://www.dataone.nl/
>>> IPv4 address to authorize: 80.82.71.71
>>> IPv6 address to authorize: 2a02:6c8:1::2
>>> Email contact: mirror at dataone.nl
>>> Mirroring AltArch  : no

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin