[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Butler, Sean sbutler at riverfrontnetworks.com
Sun Apr 9 20:50:01 UTC 2017

Go ahead and remove that old mirror from Michigan entirely.

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 4:48 PM Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>
wrote:

> 9.4.2017, 23.07, Butler, Sean kirjoitti:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please add the following mirror to the public list, No RSYNC or FTP at
> > this time:
> >
> > HTTP: http://mirror.dallas-tx.riverfrontnetworks.com/CentOS/
> > Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> > Bandwidth: 1 Gbps
> > Location: Dallas, Texas
> > Sponsor: Riverfront Networks
> > Sponsor URL: http://www.riverfrontnetworks.com/
> > IPv4 address to authorize: 104.244.210.22
> > IPv6 address to authorize: 2620:11F:7003:4::2
> > Email contact: sbutler at riverfrontnetworks.com
>
> Thanks, this has now been added.
>
> While we're at this, I would like to inquire about the status of
> http://mirror.riverfrontnetworks.com/CentOS/ which is currently listed
> as an unreachable mirror located in Michigan. Should that mirror be
> revived, moved to some other URL or disabled entirely?

Best Regards,
Sean Butler
Riverfront Networks
767 E. Main St.  Suite 1141
Flushing, MI 48433
www.riverfrontnetworks.com
Office 248.565.3325
Mobile 810.223.0001
Desk 248.565.3326

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any
unauthorized disclosure or use without Riverfront Networks LLC express
written consent is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.