[CentOS-mirror] ReNew ossm.utm.my mirror in Malaysia

SYED RAHAZUAN BIN SYED DERAMAN CICT

rahazuan at utm.my
Thu Apr 13 07:04:11 UTC 2017

HTTP: http://ossm.utm.my/centos <http://ossm.utm.my/centos>
RSYNC: rsync://ossm.utm.my/centos <rsync://ossm.utm.my/centos>

Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
Bandwidth: 1Gbit
Location: Malaysia
Sponsor: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Sponsor URL: http://www.utm.my <http://www.utm.my/>
IPv4 address to authorize: 161.139.21.119
Email contact: rahazuan at utm.my
Mirroring AltArch  : no

Thanks,

Syed Rahazuan bin Syed Deraman
IT Officer
Centre for Information & Communication Technology (CICT)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 UTM Skudai,
Johor, Malaysia

Office:+607-55-32514 Fax: +607-55-66164
Primary Email: rahazuan at utm.my | Secondary Email: rahazuan at gmail.com | Site: http://cict.utm.my/staff/pengkomputeran-akademik/

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. UTM are not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to the information or for the effect of such changes. You are hereby notified that any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of UTM shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UTM. UTM shall not be liable for loss or damage caused by viruses transmitted by this Message.