[CentOS-mirror] Mirror requirements

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Apr 24 17:52:34 UTC 2017

24.4.2017, 19.38, mohsen Abbaspour kirjoitti:
> Hi everyone
>
> First , I say  English is not my first language , excuse me   for mistakes
>
> I want To  Run  Official CentOs mirror link in Iran But I do not Know
> Exactly  which requirements I  should  perform , for  example  in The
> CentOS official site recommended 15 Tb space  needed  but it depending
> on region , how much space I need  , and what are  The other
>  requirements  ??
> best regard

Hi, thank you for your interest in setting up a CentOS mirror in Iran.

Unfortunately U.S. export administration regulations prevent us from
accepting any CentOS mirrors from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and
Syria. In my own personal opinion this is unfortunate, but this is the
law at the moment. More info:
https://www.centos.org/legal/#export-regulations

If this situation ever changes, we will be happy to reconsider your request.