[CentOS-mirror] YUM UPDATE

Vladimir Mihai Pacuraru pv7721 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 08:53:30 UTC 2017

Hello and thanks for your quick answer.
Actually these were my findings from a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to post this sooner, but I didn't realize I was sending my emails with an alias NOT subscribed to the list (thus not getting sent).
So ok, everything's fine, as the version 5 is EOL it's logical that mirrors would scrap this version to make place.
10x!