[CentOS-mirror] Switching to a new infrastructure, need access to sync from eu-msync.centos.org

Jose Manuel Macias Luna

jmanuel.macias at rediris.es
Mon Apr 10 15:30:09 UTC 2017

Hi Anssi,

 I think month will be enough, if I see we don't have enough (I'm
syncing many mirrors in parallel and polishing the new infrastructure),
I'll ask for more...

Former IP address (to be removed in principle one month from now) is
130.206.1.5, new address is 130.206.24.2.

I'll confirm anyway to the list when the new hardware enters in
production (hopefully in less than one month from now).

Thanks,

José Manuel.