[CentOS-mirror] Add to Public Mirror List

Sascha Spreitzer

sspreitz at redhat.com
Thu Apr 13 20:13:48 UTC 2017

Hi

I believe i start to understand the whois output;
AS51852 is registered with a company in Panama City, which makes no
statement about where physically the IPs are present.
Wondering though if there is a single source of truth about where IPs
are physically present. Maxmind imho is a private company that collects
IP geo data, but there is no guarantee the data is correct?

Thanks and kind regards
Sascha