[CentOS-mirror] IPv6 address for our mirror

Thu Aug 24 05:55:52 UTC 2017
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Mohd Zaimiruddin Mohamed kirjoitti 24.8.2017 klo 7.54:
> Hi,
>
> We have added ipv6 address to our mirror. Details below :
> Location : Perak, MALAYSIA
> Protocol : http
> Ipv4 : 202.45.132.220
> Ipv6 : 2407:2880:c001:1:2::220
>
> Please allow both ips to sync

Sure, the IPv6 address has now been added so you can now sync over IPv6.

And as pointed out by Jason, it appears that your mirror is not
reachable over IPv6 despite having an IPv6 address in DNS. Perhaps a
firewall problem?

$ curl -v -6 http://mirror.upsi.edu.my/centos/TIME
* About to connect() to mirror.upsi.edu.my port 80 (#0)
*   Trying 2407:2880:c001:1:2::220...
* Connection timed out
* Failed connect to mirror.upsi.edu.my:80; Connection timed out
* Closing connection 0
curl: (7) Failed connect to mirror.upsi.edu.my:80; Connection timed out