[CentOS-mirror] New mirror - Copenhagen, Denmark

Sat Aug 12 10:02:22 UTC 2017
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

Christian Reupke kirjoitti 12.8.2017 klo 12.01:
> Hi
>
> We have setup a new CentOS mirror in Copenhagen, Denmark.
>
> HTTP: https://mirror.netsite.dk/centos/
> FTP: No
> RSYNC: No
>
> Sync schedule: Every 1 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1 Gbit/s
> Location: Denmark (Copenhagen)
> Sponsor: Netsite A/S
> Sponsor URL: https://www.netsite.dk
> IPv4 address to authorize: 217.74.208.212
> IPv6 address to authorize: None currently
> Email contact: noc at netsite.dk
> Mirroring AltArch: No
>
> Please let me know, when sync access has been enabled.

Alright, I'm now back from my travels and I can add mirrors again. I
only managed to do a few IP address and URL changes with my phone while
on the road. Adding mirrors would have been too error-prone, so I
postponed those for a while. Apparently Fabian took care of those in the
meantime, so all is good now.

Your mirror has now been added, although with http instead of https. We
don't currently support https for mirror URLs. You should now be able to
rsync from rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Thanks for the mirror!