[CentOS-mirror] New Centos Mirror in Vietnam

Fabian Arrotin arrfab at centos.org
Sat Dec 16 10:38:00 UTC 2017

On 14/12/17 03:04, hoangh2a wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> We launched a new mirror for the project centos.org. You can add a
> mirror to the overall list. Below the information about mirror:
>
> * My Company :   VietNamHost VN
> * URL of mirror:          http://mirrors.vietnamhost.vn/centos/
> * Country where the mirror is located:     VietNam
> * Contact email address:    support at vietnamhost.vn
> * Update frequency:         4 times a day
> * Approximate bandwidth:    100Mbps
> * Service :   HTTP
> * Direct DVD Downloads : yes
> * Architectures  :   All
> * My account subscribe in CentOS-mirror mailing list :  hoangh2
>
> Best Regards ,

Thanks :  it has been added to the mirrors DB and will normally be
listed as a public mirror (and on http://mirror-status.centos.org /
http://centos.org/download/mirrors/ ) in the following minutes/hours.
Your IP has been whitelisted (check that it's working in the following
hour)

one remark though : you haven't listed any IPv4 or IPV6 address to add
in our ACL, so I guess you'll still rsync from a third-party mirror ?
If you provide us IP addresses, you'll be able to directly rsync from
msync.centos.org

Kind Regards,

--
Fabian Arrotin