[CentOS-mirror] New mirror of debuginfo in Fremont, California

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Dec 27 06:16:23 UTC 2017

Robert Sheets kirjoitti 24.12.2017 klo 6.39:
> Greetings,
>
> I've set up a public mirror of debuginfo. It's available over HTTP and
> rsync. Syncs every 12 hours (but I'm happy to adjust that if wanted).
>
> http://mirror.picosecond.org/centos-debuginfo/
>
> rsync://mirror.picosecond.org::centos-debuginfo
>
> I couldn't really find a list of debuginfo mirrors. Not sure if I was
> looking in the wrong place or what.

Hi, we don't currently have a way to direct traffic to that mirror, and
that's also the reason why you didn't find a list of such mirrors. We
understand that some organizations may need to mirror debuginfo for
their own purposes. If you are one of those, it's of course nice to have
your mirror also publicly visible for others. Your mirror may be a
better fit for someone than downloading from *.centos.org servers.

If this debuginfo mirrorlist situation ever changes, we'll put your
debuginfo mirror on the list. Thank you for your interest in any case.