[CentOS-mirror] New Centos Mirror in Vietnam

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Dec 27 06:37:24 UTC 2017

hoangh2a kirjoitti 14.12.2017 klo 4.04:
> Hi ,
>
> We launched a new mirror for the project centos.org. You can add a
> mirror to the overall list. Below the information about mirror:
>
> * My Company :   VietNamHost VN
> * URL of mirror:          http://mirrors.vietnamhost.vn/centos/
> * Country where the mirror is located:     VietNam
> * Contact email address:    support at vietnamhost.vn
> * Update frequency:         4 times a day
> * Approximate bandwidth:    100Mbps
> * Service :   HTTP
> * Direct DVD Downloads : yes
> * Architectures  :   All
> * My account subscribe in CentOS-mirror mailing list :  hoangh2

Hmm, https://mirrors.vietnamhost.vn/centos/ shows that there is a file
named TIME in the root directory, but accessing
https://mirrors.vietnamhost.vn/centos/TIME gives me a "Sorry, we cannot
find your request" message. This is also the reason why your mirror
shows up as not working on http://mirror-status.centos.org/ and
consequently, it won't be used as a mirror with yum. Could you please
fix this? Thanks!