[CentOS-mirror] UKFast Mirror Whitelisting

Tom

Tom at ukfast.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 12:39:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am responsible for maintaining the UKFast mirror services and we are about to migrate our services to a new IP address. Can the following addresses please be whitelisted on the master mirror from which to sync from to bring this into line with our current mirror:

IPv4: 46.37.189.155
IPv6: 2a02:22d0:9::9

Our full sync from our own current mirror has been completed already as per the mirrors guidelines.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you