[CentOS-mirror] Server retirement

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Fri Dec 29 23:20:57 UTC 2017

Scott Palmer kirjoitti 30.12.2017 klo 0.57:
> Good day,
>
> I need to retire my server from the list of support mirrors. This is not
> an immediate take down, but probably within the next 30 days. The host is:
>
> Name: centos.unixheads.org
> Address: 72.13.197.87
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi, I have now marked your mirror as gone. It will take a while for all
the cached data to expire from yum, so you will still see some amount of
traffic to your mirror. I have set the whitelist entry of your IP
address to expire in March, so you can still continue syncing from
rsync://us-msync.centos.org/CentOS until that date.

Thanks for providing the mirror for these years.