[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror in New Delhi, India

Nikolay Tenev

nikolay.tenev at x3me.net
Fri Dec 15 13:59:12 UTC 2017

Hello Team,

I messed the information for the new mirror. Please ignore the previous
mail. The correct details are:

HTTP: http://del-mirrors.extreme-ix.org/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://del-mirrors.extreme-ix.org/centos/
Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
Bandwidth: 1 Gb/s
Location: India, New Delhi
Sponsor: Extreme Infocom
Sponsor URL: https://extreme-ix.org
IPv4 address to authorize: 103.77.108.35
Email contact: mirrors at x3me.net

Best regards,
NT