[CentOS-mirror] Adding Mirror back to official mirror list

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Mon Jan 16 01:40:02 UTC 2017

16.1.2017, 3.31, Alexandre Leonenko kirjoitti:
> Hello all,
>
> Our server used to be on https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/
>
> The server name was mirror.esecuredata.com
>

> Does anyone know why our mirror got removed and how can we get back on
> the list.

Hi, http://mirror-status.centos.org/ states that mirror.esecuredata.com
was last updated 61.5 days ago, which is too old. Outdated mirrors are
not listed on the download page.

http://mirror.esecuredata.com/centos/timestamp.txt says "Tue Nov 15
12:00:01 UTC 2016".

Please make sure you are rsyncing properly from
rsync://us-msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Once your mirror is up to date again and the mirror checker has checked
your mirror, your mirror will be automatically added to the list again.
This process may take a while, so please sync and check the situation
again on the following day.