[CentOS-mirror] Adding Mirror back to official mirror list

Alexandre Leonenko alex at esecuredata.com
Wed Jan 18 01:15:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

It looks like ipv6 wasn't properly set.

IPv6 I'm using right now is 2605:80:7:2::1

I'm still having trouble using rsync to us-msync.centos.org::CentOS

I'm getting that CentOS is unknown module

Changing us-msync.centos.org to a nearby mirror work perfectly fine.

Here's the command I'm using:

rsync -4 -aqzH --progress --delete us-msync.centos.org::CentOS /repo/centos

Regards,

Alex