[CentOS-mirror] Iran CentOs mirror

Christopher Hawker

christopherh1992 at outlook.com.au
Mon Jan 2 00:32:00 UTC 2017

"You may not download CentOS software or technical information if you
are located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these
restrictions." (https://www.centos.org/legal/, accessed 02/01/2017 at
11:30AM GMT+11:00) - This would also indicate that hosting of CentOS
Mirrors in Iran, whether it be official or unofficial is not permitted.

Disclaimers: I'm not a lawyer, I'm not a U.S. citizen and I don't work
for Red Hat or CentOS; my interpretation of these legal issues is only
my own personal opinion.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker
Phone: +61 419 273 141