[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror - Kuwait ( KW )

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Sun Jan 29 09:22:06 UTC 2017

On 29/01/17 08:54, Ben .T.George wrote:
> HI
>
> As per wiki "
>
> As of October 2014, the United States has sanctions against
>
> Iran
> Noath Korea
> Sudan
> Syria
> Cuba"
>
> And this is the first mirror from Kuwait. I asked before in the mailing
> list about recommendation of setting up mirror in Kuwait and no one
> passed this difficulties :(
>
> Regards,
> Ben

Hi Ben,

Yeah, Kuwait isn't concerned by that T5 countries restriction, so your
mirror was added (as mentioned in a previous mail). It seems it was just
a miscommunication issue, and let's say that it's because it happened
"too early" on a sunday morning ? :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab