[CentOS-mirror] Sponsorship of VM/VPS for CentOS Mirror Project

Mon Jan 23 08:04:13 UTC 2017
Daniel - MirrorRepo <daniel at mirrorrepo.com>

Hi Members

I am seeking the sponsorship of "small" VM's or VPS's around the world from
multiple locations for Mirror Repo project

We are seeking the sponsorship from the wider community to help with the
infrastructure for this project, in return you would receive branding
advertisements.

We are seeking VM's or VPS's with the following specifications.

2 CPU Cores

1GB Ram

50GB HDD

200GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbit

1 Static IPv4 IP Address

1 Static IPv6 IP Address

CentOS 6.8 64Bit OS

If you are willing to help this cause, please respond to me in private by
emailing me at Daniel at mirrorrepo.com

Just letting you know, no location will be ignored, we are seeking locations
everywhere.

Regards

Daniel

Mirror Repo