[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Jul 18 14:58:06 UTC 2017

Ben Atherton kirjoitti 12.7.2017 klo 13.26:
> HTTP: http://centos.mirrors.benatherton.com
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100Mbps
> Location: France
> Sponsor: Hosted on my server rented from OVH
> Sponsor URL: https://www.ovh.co.uk/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 37.187.127.130
> IPv6 address to authorize: N/A
> Email contact: ben at benatherton.com
> Mirroring AltArch: No

Thanks, this mirror has now been added to the list. Please note that OVH
has its own fast mirror, so I'm unsure how needed this new mirror
actually is. I get the impression that OVH's own French mirror is in a
different datacenter than yours, so perhaps there's a use case.

In any case, you should now be able to rsync directly from
rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/ and your mirror will show up on the
lists once it has been updated and the mirror crawler script has visited
your mirror. This may take a few hours.