[CentOS-mirror] Update about or mirror (ftp.rediris.es)

Jose Manuel Macias Luna

jmanuel.macias at rediris.es
Tue Jul 18 21:20:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

We now have our new infrastructure in place, and here is the updated
information about our mirror, which is back online and synced:

HTTP: http://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/
HTTPS: https://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/
FTP: ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/CentOS/
RSYNC: rsync://ftp.rediris.es/centos/

Sync schedule: Every 12 hrs
Bandwidth: 10 GB
Location: Madrid, Spain
Sponsor: RedIRIS, Spanish Research and Education Network
Sponsor URL: https://www.rediris.es/
IPv4 address to authorize: 130.206.24.2
IPv6 address to authorize: 2001:720:418:caf8::2
Email contact: ftp at rediris.es
Mirroring AltArch: no

We would appreciate if you can add the mirror back to the listing...

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.

Best regards,

RedIRIS FTP Master