[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror (Chile)

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Jul 26 19:46:45 UTC 2017

Jorge Zamorano kirjoitti 25.7.2017 klo 0.44:
> Greetings, we have launched a new Chilean mirror for CentOS, please add to the public mirror list.
>
> HTTP:http://mirror.netglobalis.net/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth: 100Mb
> Location: Santiago, Chile
> Sponsor: Netglobalis S.A.
> Sponsor URL:http://www.netglobalis.net
> IPv4 address to authorize: 200.14.80.78
> Email contact:plataformas at netglobalis.net
> Mirroring AltArch  : no

Hmm, comparing http://mirror.netglobalis.net/centos/ and
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/ I see a few differences -- your mirror
does not have a TIME file, and it has a few extra files in the root
directory. The missing TIME file will cause problems for the mirror
checker scripts. I would like to see that your mirror is correct before
reactivating it on the official list.

Could you do an additional manual rsync from some other external mirror
first to get the missing files? You should run the rsync command with
the --delete flag to get rid of the extra files. Thanks!