[CentOS-mirror] Request For Correction

Anssi Johansson

avij at centosproject.org
Thu Jul 27 19:39:15 UTC 2017

Phenyo Sabone kirjoitti 27.7.2017 klo 15.44:
> Good day,Admin
>
> Thanks a lot,we greatly appreciate and its an honor to appear on the
> CentOS list.
>
> A request for correction on our profile sponsor name.It should be
> "*R*etention *R*ange (PTY) Ltd"
> in caps please revert.

Sure, this has now been changed. I have a habit of cut&pasting the
sponsor's name from the initial submission without making any changes. I
wondered about the lowercase r, but then thought that it might have been
intentional for stylistic reasons, especially as the same lowercase 'r'
was in both of your messages.