[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Thu Jun 8 14:58:35 UTC 2017

Paulo Alex. Santos Faria kirjoitti 8.6.2017 klo 17.46:
> HTTP: http://mirror.isec.pt/CentOS/
> FTP: ftp://mirror.isec.pt/pub/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every x 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 1Gbps
> Location: Portugal
> Sponsor: Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Coimbra
> Sponsor URL: http://www.isec.pt
> IPv4 address to authorize: 193.137.78.69
> IPv6 address to authorize:  n/a
> Email contact:

Hi, looks like mirror.isec.pt is not in public DNS. It may (or may not)
be available internally within your network, but I can't find the
mirror's IP address from DNS. This would need to be fixed before I can
verify that the mirror is OK.

We'd also prefer to have some email address on file for each mirror in
case we need to contact the mirror's admin for some reason.