[CentOS-mirror] New mirror In China

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Wed Jun 14 11:03:11 UTC 2017

yaoge123 kirjoitti 14.6.2017 klo 11.18:
> We have just launched the following mirror.
> Please could you add it to the public mirror list and allow our IP?
>
> HTTP: http://mirrors.nju.edu.cn/centos/
>
> Sync schedule: Every Days
> Bandwidth: 1Gbit
> Location: China, Asia
> Sponsor: Nanjing University
> Sponsor URL: https://www.nju.edu.cn/
> IPv4 address to authorize: 210.28.136.8
> IPv6 address to authorize: 2001:da8:1007:4001::2:eab0
> Email contact: my at yaoge123.com

Hi, this mirror has now been added to the list. You can now switch to
rsyncing directly from rsync://msync.centos.org/CentOS/

If you want IPv6-capable clients to use your mirror, you should amend
mirrors.nju.edu.cn's DNS entry to have the IPv6 AAAA record. If you do
this, there is no need to inform us of the change -- the IPv6 mirror
checker will pick up such changes automatically.