[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in France by linuxmirrors

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Sat Jun 17 21:36:38 UTC 2017

Mohammad Oshaghi kirjoitti 18.6.2017 klo 0.00:
> Hi,
>
> HTTP: http://centos.linuxmirrors.ir
> Sync schedule : Every 4 hrs
> Bandwidth : 100Mbps at the moment
> Location : Europe
> Region : France
> Sponsor : Mohammad Oshaghi
> Sponsor URL : linuxmirrors.ir
> IPv4 address to authorize : 51.254.77.128
> Email contact : mroshaghi at gmail.com
> Mirroring AltArch  : No

Hi, looks like linuxmirrors.ir is having DNS problems.
ns1.linuxmirrors.ir and ns2.linuxmirrors.ir both point to 51.254.77.128,
and querying that server with a "dig @51.254.77.128 ns linuxmirrors.ir"
gives me a SERVFAIL. I can't verify the mirror because
centos.linuxmirrors.ir can't be found from DNS.

As an aside, it would be best practice to have the 2nd DNS server on
some other host, preferably in some other network.