[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in France by linuxmirrors

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Sun Jun 18 07:10:56 UTC 2017

Mohammad Oshaghi kirjoitti 18.6.2017 klo 9.03:
> Hi,
> thanks for your help
> but I only have one server now for this
> THE PROBLEM SOLVED
> please test the parameters should be checked and add the mirror if it's ok.
> thanks

Well..

$ curl http://centos.linuxmirrors.ir/TIME
404 Not Found
The requested URL /TIME was not found on this server.

$ curl http://centos.linuxmirrors.ir/
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server.

Please note that you are supposed to do your initial sync from some
other public mirror. List of those mirrors can be found at
https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

When you have completed your initial sync, the mirror will be verified
and if everything is OK, it will be added to the list of public mirrors.
At this stage you can switch to rsync directly from centos.org servers.