[CentOS-mirror] error when i want to sync

mohsen Abbaspour

mohsen.abbaspour2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:32:04 UTC 2017

Hi
English is not my first language , excuse me for mistakes
My  mirror location  is in Iran
at this time Centos  does  not able to accept my  mirror in
to  the network. This is due to the requirements of U.S. export
regulations.

I do not would like   to  become Public mirror now , just I want to lunch
local mirror
Could any one Help me what should I do

Best Regards

http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH