[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror in France by linuxmirrors

Mohammad Oshaghi

mroshaghi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:22:23 UTC 2017

Hi
there was an issue with the scripts
The server is now synced
please check again and add this to public mirrors is possible.

HTTP: http://centos.linuxmirrors.ir/pub/
Sync schedule : Every 4 hrs
Bandwidth : 100Mbps at the moment
Location : Europe
Region : France
Sponsor : Mohammad Oshaghi
Sponsor URL : linuxmirrors.ir
IPv4 address to authorize : 51.254.77.128
Email contact : mroshaghi@ gmail.c o m
Mirroring AltArch  : No

Thanks.