[CentOS-mirror] us-msync.centos.org::CentOS -- Unknown module

Greg Sims webmaster at raystedman.org
Sat Mar 25 18:52:41 UTC 2017

Thank you Anssi for your helpful reply.  If you do not mind, let's place
all the subnet we have on the server into the ACL  This will prevent
reconfiguration on our side from having an impact on the mirror.  Here are
the subnets:

   - 2607:f0d0:1103:120::/64
   - 173.193.191.120/30
   - 173.193.171.184/29

We will not need to work on the ACL for another five years with this
configuration.  I am sorry that I did not supply this information initially
-- my apologies.

I will also use --ipv6 as you suggest.

Thank you again Anssi!  Greg