[CentOS-mirror] Change IP / Adding IPv6

Mirror HugeServer Networks

mirror at hugeserver.com
Fri Mar 24 12:31:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

[root at mirror ~]# rsync -aqzH --delete msync.centos.org::CentOS
/home/public_html/centos/
@ERROR: Unknown module 'CentOS'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1503) [receiver=3.0.6]
[root at mirror ~]#

It seems it is not added currently. Can you please verify again?