[CentOS-mirror] Updating Mirror

Thu Mar 23 20:21:00 UTC 2017
Anssi Johansson <avij at centosproject.org>

23.3.2017, 20.54, Adam Ring kirjoitti:
> Admins,
>
> I am in the process of upgrading and moving our CentOS mirror to a new
> server for host mirrors.greenmountainaccess.net
>
> The new server will provide the same services, with the addition of
> being IPv6. The new servers IP addresses are:
>
> 65.19.65.9
> 2001:18b0:ffff:31f1::9
>
> Would you allow these additional IPs to sync along with the existing
> one: 65.19.69.49. I will let you know when I have fully switched over
> and you can remove the 65.19.69.49.

Hi, certainly. I have now added those two IP addresses, and set the old
IP address to expire automatically in a month (*). I think this is
enough time for you, but if not, please let me know. If everything goes
as planned, there's no need to notify us when you have completed the
move. It is not particularly harmful if the old IP address stays on the
ACL for a few weeks even after the old server has been shut down.

(*) The new system that we're currently using allows us to set an expiry
time for each IP address. If any of you others are planning to move your
server to a new IP address, it's likely that we'll be using the same
procedure for you.