[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror Site in China

Fri Mar 31 08:54:22 UTC 2017
TUNA Mirror Team <mirroradmin at tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn>

Hi there,

I'm writing to announce the upcoming IP renumbering on our mirror
cluster. Could you please have the new addresses added to the whitelist
in order to have a smooth IP address change?

The new addresses are:

- 101.6.6.63
- 101.6.6.176
- 101.6.6.177
- 101.6.6.178

- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:63
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:176
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:177
- 2402:f000:1:416:101:6:6:178

The old addresses will be kept in use until everything is ready.

Cheers,

Miao Wang