[CentOS-mirror] Change IP / Adding IPv6

Fri Mar 24 14:56:26 UTC 2017
Mirror HugeServer Networks <mirror at hugeserver.com>

Hi,

After checking outgoing IPs via "curl ipv6.miuku.net" I found an Issue
on our side as well. It seems if you add " IPV6ADDR_SECONDARIES " in
the network configuration, CentOS will choose the last IP listed in
that array and not the main IPv6 address in the setting.

I corrected this and now we are able to sync again.

Thanks