[CentOS-mirror] how to make my mirror shown in the mirror list

顾刘健

mirrors at njupt.edu.cn
Wed May 10 05:20:22 UTC 2017

I am the mirror's admin at Nanjing university of Posts and Telecommunications,i also announced this mirror -'mirrors.njupt.edu.cn' before, and it shows in the http://mirror-status.centos.org and it looks ok,i can get other machines to update using this mirror automatically in my school before ,but now it doesn't show  in the mirror list ,when i use the yum fastest mirror  plugin ,is there anyway to correct this problem or is there anyway to better match  this mirror in my school .When I registered this mirror in fedora mirror list ,it shows me that you can set some ip blocks that my school uses.