[CentOS-mirror] Become Official Mirror in UAE

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Wed May 10 12:39:29 UTC 2017

On 10/05/17 10:47, ma at rayanserve.net wrote:
> Dear Sir / Madam
>

> I would like  to  run  Official Centos  mirror in *United Arab Emirates*
> as  Middle East Node.  *RayanServe* Corporation team up with the best
> while extending our operations across the world. The quality of services
> we provide was recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification. we can also
> provide mirror server with at least  100Mbit/sec dedicated Bandwidth
> and up to 10T  space storage. please note that We have high Available
> network infrastructure in our Datacenter .
>
> is it possible to make mirror in  *United Arab Emirates*? If the answer
> is yes please guide  us  to lunch the mirror
>
> Yours faithfully

Hi,

The "export regulations" section on
https://www.centos.org/legal/#export-regulations lists the countries for
which we can't unfortunately accept a public mirror.
So as long as your mirror isn't located in such country, the normal
procedure applies : https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/CreatePublicMirrors

Does that answer your question ?
--
Fabian Arrotin