[CentOS-mirror] Become Official Mirror in UAE

Wed May 10 08:47:20 UTC 2017
ma@rayanserve.net <MA at rayanserve.net>

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like  to  run  Official Centos  mirror in United Arab Emirates as
Middle East Node.  RayanServe Corporation team up with the best while
extending our operations across the world. The quality of services we
provide was recognized with ISO 9001:2008 certification. we can also provide
mirror server with at least  100Mbit/sec dedicated Bandwidth  and up to 10T
space storage. please note that We have high Available network
infrastructure in our Datacenter .

is it possible to make mirror in  United Arab Emirates? If the answer is yes
please guide  us  to lunch the mirror

Yours faithfully