[CentOS-mirror] IP address for centos.quelquesmots.fr

Laurent Wandrebeck

l.wandrebeck at quelquesmots.fr
Wed Nov 29 09:13:34 UTC 2017

Le lundi 20 novembre 2017 à 14:51 +0200, Anssi Johansson a écrit :
> Laurent Wandrebeck kirjoitti 20.11.2017 klo 13.35:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I will in the following days/weeks move my CentOS mirror to another
> > server (same DC).
> >
> > Could you please add 163.172.48.187 to whitelist so I can keep it
> > up do
> > date until it can take over the previous one ? I’m right now
> > syncing
> > from my mirror to the future one to lighten up a bit load on CentOS
> > sync serveurs.
> >
> > Hardware remains mostly the same. BW will go up to 1gbps.
>
> Hi, I've added 163.172.48.187 to the list, and set the old IPv4
> address
> to expire in February 2018. Note that we also had an IPv6 address
> listed
> for your mirror in the ACL. If the IPv6 address also changes, you
> will
> need to either tell us the new IPv6 address, or use -4 with rsync to
> use
> IPv4 for rsyncing.
>
> Yes, when moving mirrors to new servers, it is indeed preferred to
> use
> either your own old server or some other up-to-date external mirror
> as a
> source when setting up the new mirror server.

Hi,

Mirror move is completed, DNS are up to date, and new server is already
serving files. Old server has been wiped.

195.154.164.34 and related AAAA can be retired from whitelist.

Sum up of actual server characteristics:

HTTP: http://centos.quelquesmots.fr

Sync schedule: every 4 hours (can be changed if you need to)
Bandwidth: 1gpbs
Location: 29 rue Edith Cavell, 94400 Vitry sur Seine, France, aka
Online.net DC2 datacenter (very close to Paris). (no change from
previous server)
Sponsor: None, personal dedicated server.
IPv4 address to authorize: 163.172.48.187 (already done)
IPv6 address to authorize: not yet configured.
Email contact: l.wandrebeck at quelquesmots.fr (no change)
Mirroring AltArch : yes, every 4 hours http://centosaltarch.quelquesmot
s.fr

HTH,