[CentOS-mirror] About mirror link

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Mon Oct 9 13:12:55 UTC 2017

Huỳnh Tiến kirjoitti 9.10.2017 klo 12.52:
> Hello,
>
> We are VinaHost - an Viet Nam hosting provider. We already become your
> mirror be listed at: https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/
>
> But when we try to download iso at:
> http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/6/isos/x86_64
> => We can't find our mirror link
>
> Can you please let us know how to get listed at these link too ?
>
> Thanks you & Best regards,

Hmm, I don't immediately see why you would not be listed, but I can't
verify the results myself. When you access that isoredirect link, which
mirrors do you see in the "Actual Country" list? Perhaps this is a GeoIP
issue, and something thinks you are not in Vietnam.

If this is a GeoIP issue, knowing your IP address from where you request
that isoredirect page might help. Visiting http://ipv4.miuku.net/ would
show that.