[CentOS-mirror] A centos official mirror apply from China

李 盛洲

zhonger at live.cn
Fri Sep 15 13:32:19 UTC 2017

Hi, admins of Centos Mirror:

     We are Shanghai University Open Source Community. And we want to be a centos official mirror in China mainland. Here is some information about our mirror:

     HTTP: http://mirrors.shuosc.org/centos/
     FTP:
     RSYNC:

     Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
     Bandwidth: 1G
     Location: For China
     Sponsor: Shanghai University Open Source Community
     Sponsor URL: https://osc.shu.edu.cn
     IPv4 address to authorize: 202.121.199.235
     IPv6 address to authorize: 2001:da8:8006:11:225:90ff:fee1:813e/64
     Email contact: zhonger at live.cn
     Mirroring AltArch  : no

    We are so looking forward to hear a reply from yo​u. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Shanghai University Open Source Community.