[CentOS-mirror] New Centos Mirror ready to operate

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Sat Sep 23 19:15:41 UTC 2017

Andreas Bartel kirjoitti 23.9.2017 klo 20.31:
> Hallo,
>
> Our new Mirror is ready and synchronized:
>

> HTTP: http://ftp.antilo.de/pub/linux/centos
> FTP: ftp://ftp.antilo.de/pub/linux/centos
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 10GE
> Location: EU Germany, Frankfurt
> Sponsor: net-and-phone GmbH
> Sponsor URL: https://i-pbx.de
> IPv4 address to authorize: 89.221.1.55
> Email contact:noc at antilo.de
>
> Mirroring AltArch  : no
>
> Best Regards
>

> Andreas Bartel

Thanks, looks good. I've now added the mirror to the list and you can
switch to rsyncing from rsync://eu-msync.centos.org/CentOS/

Although not a blocker for operating a mirror, looks like your sponsor
URL is not quite working:

$ curl https://i-pbx.de/
curl: (7) Failed connect to i-pbx.de:443; Connection refused

There's no need to notify us if you decide you want to fix this.

Thanks for the new mirror!