[CentOS-mirror] Updating the IP address of our mirror

Anssi Johansson avij at centosproject.org
Tue Sep 26 20:01:22 UTC 2017

Dexter Keen kirjoitti 26.9.2017 klo 20.04:
> Hello, we are planning an upgrade to our mirrors server in the near
> future.  The new server will have a different ipv4 address but will take
> the same fqdn as the current mirrors host.  I have completed an initial
> sync from our current mirror already; I was hoping to have our new ipv4
> address authorized so that I can enable the sync via cron on the new
> host.  Thank you!
>
> HTTP:http://mirrors.sonic.net/centos/
> FTP:ftp://mirrors.sonic.net/centos/  (if you provide ftp access)
>
> Sync schedule: Every 6 hrs
> Bandwidth: 20 Gbps
> Location: San Jose, California, US
> Sponsor: Sonic
> Sponsor URL: Sonic.com
> IPv4 address to authorize: 157.131.0.16
> Email contact:dexter.keen at sonic.com

Thanks, I have now updated the information and added 157.131.0.16 to the
IP address list. I have also set the old IP address to expire in January
2018, so that it will be removed from the list automatically at some
point. I think three months should be sufficient for the switch, but if
you need more time, just let me know.